Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Beauty of Da'wah...



Sounds like a fantasy..
When we're just imagine..
Without getting into it..
Let's come with me..
We explore this world... :)

Do you know what is da'wah?
You don't know, I know..(love the way children talk to another)
It is about us..
Having so many things together..
Sharing
Caring
Loving
Crying
Joking
Playing
Craving
Hunting
Fighting
Nagging
Hurting
Helping
...........why there's no specific word to describe all these '-ing's..?

Do you know what is wasatiah?
You don't know, I know..
It is a 'moderate'..
Da'wah must always be moderate..
Why?
Because you will know how to accept something as it is..

Be moderate simply say..

You do good, but not hoping anything in return..
You give honey as it is fresh from a nectar,
although people give you poison..
You say beautiful words as it is a pray,
although people give you harsh and cynical words..
You make something special for others,
even though they don't see it as special..
You share food with the hope that they will feel full first..
Many...You know best..

Hey!
Do you ever treat somebody? Hanging out?
Let's come with me..
Do you know what is da'wah fardhiyyah?
You don't know, I know..
Someday, let me treat you..It's on me!
Someday, let me give you present..It's on me!
Someday, let me help you..It's on me!
Someday, let me sing for you..It's on me!
Someday, let me cheer up your day..It's on me!
Someday, let me pick you up..It's on me!
Someday, let me take you for a walk..It's on me!
Someday, let me.........It's on me!(again..and again)

Now do you know who a da'ie is?
You don't know, I know..(nodding)
I'm a salesperson..
Promoting a product..
I want to win your heart..
Therefore, I've to be convincing enough building up my strategies
to ensure that you buy my product in the end..
Ooohhh...-though job-

Hey!
You don't have to rush..
Past days, ulama they don't ask people to do da'wah on the spot..
A guide will guide you..
Can be times, or experiences, or friends..
So that you'd be fully prepared to face the reality..
By keeping these with you..
Patience
Open-mindedness
Wasatiah (moderate)
Istiqamah
Strength
many....

I'm entering a garden..
Full of flowers..
Like looking at a rainbow..
They're blooming..
To open their wings..
And give others a cheer..
By sharing their beauty... :)

Now you know..(smile)
Let's go home..

~ My world ~

"Say, "The Truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it)...."
(Surah al-Kahf: 29)

"And by the Dawn as it shineth forth,-"
(Surah al-Muddathir: 37)

(Iaitu), bagi siapa yang mahu di antara kamu, hendak maju ke depan atau undur ke belakang.

"Verily this is an Admonition; therefore, who so will, let him take a (straight) path to his Lord!"
(Surah al-Muzzammil: 19)

No comments:

Post a Comment