Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Keep believing in hikmah..~


I went out with emptiness..
But then, came back full with happiness..
On the way, smiling..
Feel like can't wait to share..
The most beautiful moments..
From what I just got from them, friends..
I never asked for those sweetness..
And just accepted those, with smile and praise..
As I've been waiting so long..

Just can't wait to share..
Running happily towards a door..
I hope it's not locked..
I hope he's there..
I hope he's waiting for me..
I hope I can share everything I just got..
To surprise him..

-smiling, checked myself-
As I opened the door..
I entered the room, searching everywhere..
But found nothing..
Where's he??
I wanted to call the name, but I don't know what name..
Where's he??

I sat in a corner, crying..
Why is this room so empty??
I thought I just saw you...

-Maybe not now...((du'a))-

~ Let me be happy in dreamland..And I think it's more than enough to feel calmed..Ooh, Allah..Please guide me... ~

I'll always do the same, perfect the imperfect slowly, bit by bit..
I promise that I'll always search for happiness in life..
Then I'll come back with that happiness..
If you're not there, I'll keep them nicely in the room..
So that I can only share with you..
I'll try to decorate this room as possible as I could..
As it will be a room for you to rest in..
Just for a person named 'my husband'..

"Perempuan yang suci adalah perempuan yang dijaga oleh Allah s.w.t, tidak sedikit pun Allah s.w.t membenarkan mana-mana lelaki menyentuh dirinya walaupun hatinya..Kerana Allah s.w.t amat mencintainya..Tetapi andai kita bergelumang dengan cinta lelaki, di mana Allah s.w.t untuk menjaga kita? Allah s.w.t seperti melepaskan kita kepada seorang manusia yang lebih banyak mengecewakan kita..Jika Allah s.w.t datangkan kesedaran dalam diri supaya meninggalkan cinta seorang lelaki, bermakna Allah s.w.t mahu mengambil kita kembali untuk dijagaNya..Mengapa masih ragu-ragu? Kekuatan usah ditunggu tapi harus dicari..Hargailah di atas kesempatan yang Allah s.w.t berikan.."

"Sebesar-besar dosa adalah dosa yang dilakukan ketika kita rasa berdosa melakukannya." [Imam Ghazali]

"Selamatkan dirimu dari cinta pembawa bencana..Aku tak memilihnya selagi akal masih di kepala..Menghirup ketenangan hidup..Kerana permulaan cinta adalah ketenangan, pertengahannya derita, dan kesudahannya jiwa melayang.."
-Syair ibn Farid tentang Cinta Terlarang-

- MMS from Sharifah Nurazyan Syed Mohd Idris, my brother's wife-to-be, insyaAllah..

~ Reading a book entitled 111 Wasiat Rasulullah s.a.w untuk Wanita Solehah, Ciri-ciri Wanita Sebagai Calon Bidadari Syurga by Drs. Kasmuri Selamat..May this love towards You and our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w overrides any towards other things..-ameen- ~

No comments:

Post a Comment