Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Man's Pray...



"And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."
(Surah Al-Furqan: 74)

Dan orang-orang yang berkata: Ya Tuhan kami, berilah kami isteri-isteri dan anak-anak yang menggirangkan hati kami, dan jadikanlah kami imam (ikutan) bagi orang-orang yang bertakwa.

Although this pray is encouraged to be asked by men, I'm still thinking about myself..Am I good enough to be the one with qurrata a'yun? Am I good enough to be a good wife soon? Am I good enough to be a good mother in the future?

For the time being, am I good enough to deserve the best one? Can he accept me as who I am?

'A woman's heart should be so lost in God, that a man needs to find Him in order to find her' - Thank you to Afiqah Tajuddin (Fyqa)..

~ allahualam ~

No comments:

Post a Comment